Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Index and Epitome of the General Laws of the State of Ohio, Now in Force. By Jacob Nagle, Attorney.
Imprint: [St. Clairsville:
Printed by Alexander Armstrong, for the Author.,
Description: 38 p. ; 21 cm.
Caption title; no imprint. On page 38: Printed by Alexander Armstrong, for the author. St. Clairsville, December, 1816.
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Cincinnati Law Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Lucas County Law Library, Toledo, OH
- Mahoning County Law Library, Youngstown, OH
- Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Massachusetts State Library, Boston, MA
- Michigan State Library, Lansing, MI
- New York Law Institute, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH
- Rhode Island State Law Library, Providence, RI
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- University of Cincinnati Law Library, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Michigan, Law Library, Ann Arbor, MI
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Yale University Law Library, New Haven, CT
- Ohio Historical Society
- 345.12 Oh3, Index
- OI 318. SS 38350. Vodrey 16. Wilkie 448. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 950.