Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: A Master-Key to Popery; Giving a Full Account of All the Customs of the Priests and Friars, and the Rites and Ceremonies of the Popish Religion, in Four Parts, By Anthony Gavin, One of the Roman-Catholic Priests of Saragossa. To Which is Added an Account of the Inquisition of Goa, Extracted from a Recent Work, Entitled "Christian Researches in Asia."
Published by B. Crosby.,
Description: 420 p. ; 18.5 cm.
Pages 415-20 contain a list of subscribers names.
Page 416 misprinted 461.
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, TX
- American Antiquarian Society/Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Worcester, MA
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI
- Centre College of Kentucky, Danville, KY
- Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis, IN
- Clarke Historical Library, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Cleveland Public Library, Cleveland, OH
- DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Denison University, Granville, OH
- Earlham College, Richmond, IN
- Franklin College of Indiana, Franklin, IN
- Houston Public Library, Houston, TX
- Kansas City Public Library, Kansas City, MO
- Lipscomb College, Nashville, TN
- Louisville Presbyterian Seminary, Louisville, KY
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh, PA
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- United Library, Evanston, IL
- University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Young Men's Mercantile Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- AI 12572. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 88.