Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The American Revolution. Written in Scriptural, or, Ancient Historical Style. AND,; Columbiad, or a Poem.
Imprint: Clinton (Ohio.):
Printed by Smith & M'Ardle, at the Office of "The Ohio Register.",
Year of our Lord, 1815.
Description: 170, 38,  p. ; 18 cm.
This book is often referred to in two parts because there are two title-pages and separate pagination. It is one imprint, however, with continuous signatures and with both title-pages included in the table of contents which is at the end of the book. The second title-page is: THE/ COLUMBIAD,/ OR/ A POEM/ ON THE/ AMERICAN WAR,/ IN THIRTEEN CANTOES./ [ornament]/BY RICHARD SNOWDEN./ [ornament]/ CLINTON, (OHIO.)/ PRINTED BY SMITH & M'ARDLE../ OFFICE OF "THE OHIO REGISTER."
- United States, History, Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Akron Public Library, Akron, OH
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Buffalo and Erie County Public Library, Buffalo, NY
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Columbus Metropolitan Library, Columbus, OH
- DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Heidelberg College, Tiffin, OH
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Willoughby, OH
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 973.3 Sn62a
- OI 278 & 279. SS 35965 & 35966. Wilkie 392 & 393. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 826.