Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Ohio Almanac, for the Year of Our Lord 1814, being the Second after Bissextile, or Leap Year, and after the Fourth of July, the Thirty-Ninth Year of American Independence. Calculated for the Meridian of Cincinnati, in Latitu [sic] 39 Deg. 7 Min. N. Longitude 84 Deg. 15 Min. W. By Robert Stubbs, Philom.
Printed by Browne & Looker, for George Strowhuver.,
Description: 35,  p. ; 17.5 cm.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Clarke Historical Library, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- University of Michigan, William L. Clements Library, Ann Arbor, MI
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Drake 9030 (18 ll.). OI 170. Rusk II: 348. SS 29403. Thomson 14. Wilkie 290. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 796.