Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Reformed Pastor, a Discourse on the Pastoral Office. Designed Principally to Explain and Recommend the Duty of Personal Instruction and Catechising. To Which is Added an Appendix, Containing Some Hints of Advice to Students for the Ministry, and to Tutors. Written by the Reverend and Pious Mr. Richard Baxter. Abridged and Reduced to a New Method by Samuel Palmer.
Printed by J. W. Browne & Co. At the Office of Liberty Hall.,
Description: 179,  p. ; 17.5 cm.
American Imprints does not collate the final unnumbered page.
- Pastoral Theology.
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- American Baptist Historical Society, Rochester, NY
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Hartford Seminary Foundation, Hartford, CT
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Marion College, Marion, IN
- Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Willoughby, OH
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 253 B336r
- OI 124. SS 22307. Wilkie 184. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 745.