Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Plutarch's Lives, Translated from the Original Greek, with Notes, Critical and Historical and a Life of Plutarch by John Langhorne and William Langhorne. Stereotype ed., carefully rev. and corr.
H.S. & J. Applegate, Publishers,
Description: xix, bv**, 21-688 p. front., ill. ; 24 cm.
"Cincinnati: Morgan & Overend, Printers."--verso of t.p.**
Text printed in double columns.
Includes an index.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Arizona State College, Tempe, AZ
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Dallas Public Library, Dallas, TX
- DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- Hendrix College, Conway, AR
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Milwaukee Public Library, Milwaukee, WI
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX
- University of California, Berkeley, CA
- University of Mississippi, University, MS
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 6956.