Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Laws of the Territory of the United States, North-West of the River Ohio, Passed at the First Session of the Second General Assembly, Begun and Holden at Chillicothe, on Monday, the Twenty-Third Day of November, One Thousand Eight Hundred and One. Also, an Appendix Containing Certain Acts and Resolutions. Vol. III. Published by Authority.
From the Press of N. Willis, Printer to the Hon. Legislature.,
Description: , 6-253 p. ; 22 cm.
Page 206 numbered 296.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, New York, NY
- Chicago Law Institute, Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Law Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland Public Library, Cleveland, OH
- Detroit Public Library, Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, MI
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Michigan State Library, Lansing, MI
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- New York State Library, Albany, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH
- Pittsburgh Bar Association Library, Pittsburgh, PA
- Rhode Island State Law Library, Providence, RI
- Rutherford B. Hayes Library, Freemont, OH
- University of Michigan, Law Library, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Washington, Law Library, Seattle, WA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- OI 26. SS 2811. Sabin 56953. Thomson 706. Wilkie 38. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 641.