Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Journal of the Convention, of the Territory of the United States North-West of the Ohio, Begun and Held at Chillicothe, on Monday the First Day of November, A. D. 1802, and of the Independence of the United States, the Twenty-Seventh. Published by Authority.
From the Press of N. Willis, Printer to the Convention.,
Description: 46 p. ; 20 cm.
This was reprinted in 1827 by George Nashee, Columbus (Morgan 1762).
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Chicago Historical Society, Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Law Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- University of California Law Library, Berkeley, CA
- University of Illinois, Urbana, IL
- University of Pennsylvania, Biddle Law Library, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 342.7712 Oh3J
- OI 25. SS 2810. Sabin 94880. Wilkie 37. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 640.