Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: On the Formation of Professional Character. An Introductory Lecture, Delivered Nov. 4th, 1844. By John P. Harrison, M.D., Professor of Materia Medica and Therapeutics in the Medical College of Ohio.
Printed by R.P. Donogh, 110 Main Street, Six Door above Third.,
Description: 15,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Medical Colleges, Ohio, Cincinnati.
- Medical Ethics.
- Physicians, Professional Ethics.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
- Northwestern University Medical School, Evanston, IL
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Medical Research Library, Brooklyn, NY
- University of Minnesota, Biomedical Library, Minneapolis, MN
- American Antiquarian Society
- Pams. H319 On 1844
- Ohio Historical Society
- 174.2 H246o
- AI 44-2942; 44-2945. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 60.