Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Charter of the Lake Erie and Madriver Railroad Company; to Which is Appended a Report of the United States Civil Engineer Employed in the Survey of the Route. Presented July 31, 1833.
Gallagher-- Printer, Springfield.,
Description: 15, bv p. ; 20 cm.
Engineer's report (p. 13-15) signed Howard Stansbury, U.S. Asst Civil Engineer.
- Lake Erie and Mad River Railroad Company, Charters.
- Lake Erie and Mad River Railroad Company.
- Railroad Companies, Ohio.
- Railroads, Ohio.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- American Antiquarian Society
- Railroad Pams M178 Char 1833
- Ohio Historical Society
- V P 163
- AI 19675. Thomson, T.R. Railroads, 733. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 5709.