Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Emigrants' Guide to Oregon and California, Containing Scenes and Incidents of a Party of Oregon Emigrants; A Description of Oregon; Scenes and Incidents of a Party of California Emigrants; and a Description of California; with a Description of the Different Routes to Those Countries; and All Necessary Information Relative to the Equipment, Supplies, and the Method of Traveling.
Published by George Conclin, Stereotyped by Shepard & Co.,
Description: 152 p. ; 22 cm.
- California, Description and Travel.
- California, History.
- Oregon, Description and Travel.
- Overland Journeys to the Pacific.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- DeGolyer Library, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Doane College, Crete, NE
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul, MN
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Newberry Library, Chicago, IL
- Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, AR
- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- University of California Bancroft Library, Berkeley, CA
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- University of California, Berkeley, CA
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Young Men's Mercantile Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- AI 45-3040. Graff 1815. Howes H288. Sabin 30824. Wagner-Camp 116. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 5291.