Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Breeds, Management, Structure and Diseases of the Sheep: with Illustrative Engravings, and an Appendix. By Henry J. Canfield.
Imprint: Salem, Columbiana County, Ohio:
Printed by Aaron Hinchman.,
Description: vii, , -395 p. ; 19 cm.
Spine title: Canfield on sheep.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- 636.3 C162b
- Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 4877.