Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Lectures on Midwifery and the Forms of Diseases Peculiar to Women and Children, Delivered to the Members of the Botanico-Medical College of the State of Ohio. Third Edition, Corrected and Enlarged.
Description: xvi, 447 p. l leave of plates. illus. ; 23 cm.
First edition published in Columbus, 1837 (Morgan 3215) and second edition in Columbus, 1841 (Morgan 481).
- Botanico-Medical College.
- Children, Diseases.
- Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Case Western Reserve University Health Science Library, Cleveland, OH
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Lexington Theological Seminary, Lexington, KY
- Lloyd Library and Museum, Cincinnati, OH
- Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Willoughby, OH
- Nebraska State Historical Society, Lincoln, NE
- New Hampshire Historical Society, Concord, NH
- Northwestern University Medical School, Evanston, IL
- Pittsburgh Academy of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Massachusetts Medical Centre, Worcester, MA
- University of Massachusetts, Joseph P. Healy Library, Boston, MA
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- University of Nebraska, College of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- University of Texas, Medical School, Galveston, TX
- University of Toledo, Toledo, OH.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Library, Nashville, TN
- Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Fordham Library, Dayton, OH
- AI 46-1934. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 4707.