Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: An Address on Female Education, Delivered at Columbus, December 31, 1844. By William Johnston, Esq., of Cincinnati.
Printed by Chas. Scott and Co.,
Description: 23, bv p. ; 21.5 cm.
Member House, Carroll County.
- Education, Female.
- Female, Education.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Cleveland Public Library, Cleveland, OH
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis, IN
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Willoughby, OH
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh, PA
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- American Antiquarian Society
- Pams. J73 Addr 1845
- Ohio Historical Society
- 376 J649
- AI 45-3598. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 4650.