Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Hale's Premium History. History of the United States, from Their First Settlement as Colonies. To the Close of the War with Great Britain in 1815. Two Which is Added Questions, Adapted to the Use of Schools.
Published by Morgan and Sanxay.,
Copyright: Copyright in 1826 by Charles Wiley in the Southern District of New York.
Description: 298, 24 p. ; 14.5 cm.
Title page on boards has date 1837.
Cover: Hale's (Premium) history.
Hayman has author as Edward E. Hale. Cat.45(Oct. 1971), #230.
Signatures: [A]A2-Z2 Z2/4. V used. T2 not printed. AA2 BB2/4 BB6.
- History, Textbook.
- History, United States.
- American Antiquarian Society/Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Worcester, MA
- Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Columbus Metropolitan Library, Columbus, OH
- Iowa State Department of History and Archives, Des Moines, IA
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Kenyon College, Gambier, OH
- Marquette University, Marquette, WI
- Massachusetts Historical Society, Boston, MA
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Rutherford B. Hayes Library, Freemont, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, WI
- Ohio Historical Society
- 973 H135h, 1835
- AI 32001. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 414.