Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Introductory Lecture on the Dignity of the Law as a Profession, Delivered at the Cincinnati College, on the Fourth of November, 1837. By Timothy Walker, Professor of Law.
Printed at the Daily Gazette Office.,
Description: 26 p. ; 22 cm.
- Law, Philosophy.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia, PA
- Boston Public Library, Boston, MA
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- American Antiquarian Society
- Pams. W185 Intr 1837
- AI 48326. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 3337.