Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Report of the Second Anniversary of the Ohio Anti-Slavery Society, Held at Mount Pleasant, Jefferson County, Ohio, on the Twenty-Seventh of April, 1837.
Published by the Anti-Slavery Society,
Description: 67 p. ; 21.5 cm.
- Antislavery Movements, Ohio.
- Ohio Anti-Slavery Society.
- Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- Boston Athenaeum, Boston, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Detroit Public Library, Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, MI
- Fisk University, Nashville, TN
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Houston Public Library, Houston, TX
- Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis, IN
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- University of Michigan, William L. Clements Library, Ann Arbor, MI
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, WI
- Young Men's Christian Association, Columbus, OH
- AI 46069, 42838. Rieger 1671. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 3301.