Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Prussian System of Public Instruction, and Its Application to the United States. By Calvin E. Stowe, Professor in Lane Seminary.
Published by Truman and Smith.,
Description: xv, 112 p. ; 16 cm.
Half title: Professor Stowe on Prussian education. Substance of a discourse before the Convention of Teachers at Columbus, Ohio, Jan. 1836.
"Appendix. Remarks on common schools. By Samuel Lewis, Esq."--p. -107.
- Common Schools.
- Education, Prussia.
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Hamilton College, Hamilton, NY
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul, MN
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Rosenberg Library, Galveston, TX
- Rutgers-The State University, New Brunswick, NJ
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- University of North Alabama, Florence, AL
- Urbana College, Urbana, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 370.1 St78p
- AI 40351. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 3129.