Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Address before the Alpha Delta Phi Society, of Miami University, on the Study of the Classics. By Samuel Eells, September 27th, 1836.
Smith, Day and Co.,
Description: 42, , bv p. ; 20 cm.
American Antiquarian Society copy inscribed: Jno. M'Coy, Jr.
- Alpha Delta Phi Society, Miami University.
- Classical Education.
- Education, Classics.
- Education, Societies, etc.
- Miami University, Oxford.
- Speeches, Addresses, etc.
- Alabama Archives, Montgomery, AL
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Centre College of Kentucky, Danville, KY
- Hamilton and Kirkland Colleges, Hamilton, NY
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village Library, Dearborn, MI
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- American Antiquarian Society
- E26 Addr 1836
- AI 37267. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 3031.