Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Proceedings of the Ohio Anti-Slavery Convention. Held at Putnam on the Twenty-Second, Twenty-Third and Twenty-Fourth of April, 1835.
Beaumont and Wallace, Printers,
Description: 54 p. ; 22 cm.
Reprinted in NY in the same year by the American Anti-Slavery Society.
- Ohio Anti-Slavery Society.
- Slavery, United States, Controversial Literature.
- Boston Public Library, Boston, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Detroit Public Library, Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, MI
- Duke University, Durham, NC
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis, IN
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Providence Public Library, Providence, RI
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- University of Akron, Akron, OH
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- AI 33494. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2902.