Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Report of the Joint Select Committee to Whom Were Referred the Governor's Message and Accompanying Documents, on the Subject of the Northern Boundary. (J.J. M'Dowell, Chairman.)
James B. Gardiner, Printer to the State.,
Description: 18 p. ; 24.5 cm.
American Antiquarian Society notes: Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title.
In this impression, the imprint is printed in four lines.
See Morgan 10126 variant.
- Michigan, Boundaries, Ohio.
- Michigan-Ohio Boundary Dispute.
- Ohio, Boundaries, Michigan.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Buffalo and Erie County Public Library, Buffalo, NY
- Detroit Public Library, Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, MI
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Maryland Historical Society, Baltimore, MD
- Michigan State Library, Lansing, MI
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- Ross County Historical Society, Chillicothe, OH
- State Historical Society of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- American Antiquarian Society
- State Docs. Ohio b-w
- AI 33459. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2868.