Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Journal of the Proceedings of a Convention of the Physicians of Ohio, Held in the City of Columbus, on the Fifth Day of January, A.D. 1835.
Printed by Order of the Convention. A. Pugh, Printer--Court Street.,
Description: 30 p. ; 22 cm.
American Antiquarian Society notes: Cover title: Journal of the Medical Convention of Ohio.
Running title: Proceedings of the Medical Convention of Ohio.
Signed, p. 30: Peter Allen, pres't. M.Z. Kreider, rec. sec'y. Wm. M. Awl, cor. sec'y.
American Antiquarian Society copy the gift of William M. Awl, of Columbus, Ohio.
- Conventions, Physicians.
- Physicians, Conventions.
- Physicians, Ohio.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Countway Library of Medicine, Harvard University Medical School, Boston, MA
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Loyola-Notre Dame Library, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of the State of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- New York Academy of Medicine, New York, NY
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- State Library of Ohio, Columbus, OH
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- American Antiquarian Society
- Pams. O37 Jour 1835
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 610.6 M468p 1835
- AI 31144 (Convention of Physicians of Ohio.), 32963. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2833.