Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Missouri Harmony; or a Collection of Psalms and Hymn Tunes, and Anthems, from Eminent Authors, with an Introduction to the Grounds and Rudiments of Music by Allen D. Carden; to Which is Added a Supplement, Containing a Number of Admired Tunes to the Various Metres, and Several Choice Pieces, Selected from Some of the Most Approved Collections of Sacred Music. By an Amateur.
Published by Morgan & Sanxay,
Copyright: Copyright by Morgan and Sanxay in 1835 in the Ohio District.
Description: 199, 40 p. ; 14 x 24 cm.
Stereotype ed. Principally for 3-4 mixed voices, shape-note notation.
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices), Unaccompanied.
- Hymns, English.
- Tune Books.
- Boston Public Library, Boston, MA
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- Denison University, Granville, OH
- Duke University, Durham, NC
- Illinois State Historical Library, Springfield, IL
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Newberry Library, Chicago, IL
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, KY
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- 783.9 M691
- AI 30815. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2749.