Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Memoranda of the Experience, Labors, and Travels of a Universalist Preacher. Written by Himself.
John A. Gurley, Publisher.,
Copyright: Copyright in 1845 by John A. Gurley, Ohio District.
Description: 400 p. ; 19.5 cm.
- Itinerant Preachers.
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- Brown University, Providence, RI
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Clarke Historical Library, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Detroit Public Library, Detroit, MI
- Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis, IN
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Newberry Library, Chicago, IL
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Southern Methodist University, Bridwell Library, Dallas, TX
- Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA
- Transylvania College, Lexington, KY
- University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Ohio Historical Society
- 922.81 R631
- AI 45-5601. Graff 3552. Howes R412. Rieger 1214. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 270.