Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Instructions for Young Christians. By Lyman Beecher, D.D.
Truman, Smith and Company. Boston: Perkins and Marvin.,
Copyright: Copyright 1833 by Truman, Smith and Co.
Description: 86 p. ; 12 cm.
"Cincinnati, Printed by Truman, Smith & Co."--verso of title page.
On cover: Beecher's instructions.
- Children, Conduct of Life.
- Children, Religious Life.
- Christian Education of Children.
- Juvenile Literature.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Columbia Theological Seminary, Decatur, GA
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Harvard University, Andover-Harvard Theological Seminary, Cambridge, MA
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, ID
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Chicago, IL
- State University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Tufts University, Medford, MA
- United Theological Seminary, Dayton, OH
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- American Antiquarian Society
- CL B414 I59 1834
- Ohio Historical Society
- V 248 B391i
- AI 23272. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2566.