Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: An Address Delivered before the Union Literary Society of Miami University, on the Twenty-Fifth of September, at Their Anniversary Celebration. By Timothy Walker, A.M.
Published by Corey & Fairbank. No 186, Main Street.,
Description: 26, 1 l. p. ; 21 cm.
The addressed was reported in The New England Magazine, Vol. III(Dec. 1832), p. 513-515.
American Antiquarian Society notes: "A.F. Robinson, Printer."--verso of title page.
American Antiquarian Society copy inscribed: Dr. D. Drake with the respects of the author.
Signatures: -3,4s 4,2s.
Walker attacks the press for falsehoods stated as facts, especially periodicals, and called books of voyages and travels romances (p. 21).
- Miami University, Oxford.
- Union Literary Society, Miami University.
- Young Men, Conduct of Life.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia, PA
- Boston Athenaeum, Boston, MA
- Boston Public Library, Boston, MA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Library Company of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD
- New York Public Library, New York, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Rutherford B. Hayes Library, Freemont, OH
- Union Theological Seminary, New York, NY
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Wisconsin Historical Society, Madison, WI
- American Antiquarian Society
- Pams. W185 Addr 1832
- Ohio Historical Society
- PA Box 461, 43
- AI 16944. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2363.