Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Ohio Officer's Guide, and Clerk's Companion. Containing a Summary View of the Principal Provisions of the Statutes, as Revised in 1830-'31. Relating to the Duties of Justices of Peace, and All Other Township Officers; with Appropriate Forms; Also, a Collection of Useful Forms of Deeds, Articles of Agreements, Power of Attorney, Bonds, Wills, &c. &c. With Directions for Executors & Administrators; and a Table of Interest, Calculated at Six Per Cent. Per Annum. By a Member of the Bar.
J. & B. Turnbull.,
Description: xii, 308 p. incl. tables. ; 18.5 cm.
- Executors and Administrators, Ohio.
- Forms, Law, Ohio.
- Justices of the Peace.
- Member of the Bar.
- Bethany College, Bethany, WV
- California State Law Library, Sacramento, CA
- Cincinnati Historical Society, Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati Law Library Association, Cincinnati, OH
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Rutgers-The State University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Rutherford B. Hayes Library, Freemont, OH
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- AI 14058. Cohen, M.L. Bib. of early Amer. law, 8304. Rieger 1502. Vodrey 67. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 2336.