Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: Strictures, upon the Constitutional Powers of the Congress and Courts of the United States, over the Execution Laws of the Several States in Their Application to the Federal Courts. By a Citizen of Ohio.
Morgan, Lodge and Fisher, Printers.,
Description: 17 p. ; 21 cm.
Attributed to Hammond by Shoemaker.
- Courts, United States.
- Executions (Law), United States.
- Law, Constitutional.
- United States, Congress, Powers and Duties.
- United States, Constitutional Law.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- Boston Athenaeum, Boston, MA
- Columbus Metropolitan Library, Columbus, OH
- Harvard University, Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Huntington Library, San Marino, CA
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- Massachusetts Historical Society, Boston, MA
- New York Historical Society, New York, NY
- New York State Library, Albany, NY
- Ohio Historical Society, Columbus, OH
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, OH
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- SS 20796. Cohen, M.L. Bib. of early Amer. Law, 2924. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 1587.