Morgan Bibliography Home |
OhioLINK Home |
Morgan Index of People, Business and Institution, 1796-1850
Morgan Bibliography of Ohio Imprints, 1796–1850
Title: The Lost Trappers; A Collection of Interesting Scenes and Events in the Rocky Mountains; Together with a Short Description of California; Also, Some Account of the Fur Trade.
J.A. & U.P. James.,
Description: [i]-xvi, [xvi blank], 17-255, 256 blank, [257-63 advertisements, 264 blank] p. ; 18.5 cm.
Correct number advertising pages is 7: Wessen.
- American Antiquarian Society, Worcester, MA
- DeGolyer Library, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Morgan Library of Ohio Imprints, Willoughby, OH
- Newberry Library, Chicago, IL
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Cincinnati, OH
- Racquet and Tennis Club, New York, NY
- Rosenbach Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- Howes C836. Graff 897. Henderson, page 53. Sabin 1739. Streeter 2098. Wagner-Camp 130. Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 1187.